Unifire 5.5 H.P. Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan
- Phone: (509) 315-8063
Unifire 5.5 H.P. Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan Info
The DS series positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fans feature high performance Honda motors, stainless steel frames, are tiltable from -10° to +20°, open shroud design, and are stand alone operational.
(Lighted PPV not shown in picture)
Unifire 5.5 H.P. Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan, Specifications
|Cubic Feet Per Minute||14,885|
|Engine||5.5 hp Honda GX 160, 163 CC (9.9 cu. in.)|
|Dimensions||23 in X 23 in X 17 in H X W X D|
|Propeller||18 in / 4 Blade|
Unifire 5.5 H.P. Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan, Features
- Compartment Sized: These are the most powerful compact positive pressure ventilator (PPV) fans and blowers available. Most of our models fit standard compartments and are lightweight for easy handling.
- Direct Drive: All Unifire positive pressure ventilation (PPV) blowers feature a direct drive design. By being direct drive we essentially gain 10% power transfer from the motor to the blade over belt driven models.
- Open Shroud Design:ore air flow and allows for better channeling of air. There is also faster sealing and greater thrust through the air cone because the air is pulled fom the back, sides and tips of the unitron blade.
- Patented Friction-Lock Tilt Lever: The friction-lock tilt lever allows for fast and easy adjustment to any angle from -10° to +20°. This enables the operator to pinpoint airflow and create the prefect seal.
- Reliable Honda Engines: All the features you expect from Honda; electronic ignition, oil alert system, dual element air filtration system, and electronic ignition for easy starting.
- Rubber Feet: Rubber feet aid the elimination of movement due to vibration.
- Shatter Proof Unitron Blade: 100% shatterproof, high heat thermal plastic. Made of synthetic nylon, reinforced with carbon fibers. Impact and stress resistant with the best thermal expansion and contraction available
- Stainless Steel Wrap Around Frame: Lightweight yet strong stainless steel frame provides 360° roll protection. The low arc design evenly distributs weight to all four legs and feet for vibration free operation.
- Stand Alone Operation:Unifire positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fans and blowers are vibration free for standalone operation. They will not move on wet or slick surfaces. This is accomplished through balanced weight distribution and many other factures
Unifire 5.5 H.P. Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan, Item Numbers
- Item No.: DS-3P4-L
Description: DS-3P4 w. Light
- Item No.: DS-3P4-L