Talon Rescue TRECK+, Trauma Shear
All from Talon Rescue
Talon Rescue TRECK+, Trauma Shear Videos
You might also like...
New TRECK+ features an O2 key, a wide safety guard, a corrosion-resistant polymer-coated blade, Chain and Carabiner attachment, and a new ballpoint to blade guide. The TRECK+ also includes a free silicon blade cover: Orange TRECKs include a white / glow band. Black TRECKs include a black / non-glow band.
Replace your Shears!
Safer for Patient and Operator Much Faster than Alternatives
Easier to Use with Less Force No Squeezing and No Hand Fatigue
Multi-use tool as Trauma Shears, Seat Belt cutter and Oxygen Wrench.
The TRECK is a safer and faster alternative to trauma shears, specifically designed by EMTs, Paramedics and Firefighters, to simultaneously remove multiple layers of clothing, racing uniforms, leathers, turnout gear and other obstructions from a patient, without the use of trauma shears.
With most articles of clothing and equipment, the initial cut and repetitive motions of squeezing the shears with your thumb and finger can be unsafe, tiring and time consuming. Shears can and sometimes do fail, and ripping can be a mess or not an option with many materials such as leather and jackets.
With a single shearless insertion, and by using your wrist and arm, the TRECK works best as you draw it away from the patient. This prevents contact, and also allows the TRECK to slice through materials more effectively. Access wounds quickly, safely and easily.
No Blade Changes: Replace your TRECK about half as often as shears. The TRECK uses a patented, corrosion-resistant, polymer-coated, heavy-duty razor blade. The serrated design has 5 cutting surface layers, so it stays sharp longer than any other razor blade.
Save Hand Fatigue vs. Shears: The TRECK is designed to cut single to multiple layers, thick jackets, motorcycle leathers, leather jackets, wetsuits, hazmat suits, turnout gear, racing uniforms and more.
||8.5 in. X 2.75 in. X 0.5 in.
- Effective - Razor-sharp, heavy-duty, polymer-coated serrated
utility razor blade makes easy and even cuts
- Fast & Easy to Use - TRECK+ features new, elevated blade angle and optimized ballpoint to blade guide
- Inexpensive - Long-lasting, autoclavable, multi-use tool as shears, seat belt cutter and O2 wrench
- Lower Force - Blade angle, polymer coating and ballpoint reduce bunching and friction vs. hook knife and other tools
- Made in the USA
- Patented design cuts multiple layers simultaneously, including thick jackets, leathers and heavy uniforms like turnout gear
- Rescue Use - Handle with grips for use with gloves, bright color and ultra lightweight design
- Safe - Pull away from patient to cut with minimal
tension, and with a single insertion
- Saves Hand Fatigue - Single tool makes entire cut without constant squeezing of shears
- Strong & Lightweight - Solid ABS frame weighs
only 2.3 ounces
- Item No.: TRECK2
Description: TRECK Plus