|P/N||Description||List Price||Sale Price|
- Phone: (509) 315-8063
Streamlight Sidewinder Info
This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185˚ tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area.
Streamlight Sidewinder, Features
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- Assembled in USA
- C4® LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime. 5mm IR LED – 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime 5mm Red LED – 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime 5mm Blue LED
- Click here to see full output and runtime chart
- Colors: Coyote and OD Green
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Team Soldier Certified Gear (Military Model)
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body f
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
Streamlight Sidewinder, Item Numbers
- Item No.: 14000
Description: Sidewinder - Military Model
- Item No.: 14008
Description: Sidewinder - aviation model
- Item No.: 14024
Description: stepwinder sportsman model
- Item No.: 14000