Quick Step Anchor Quick Step Anchor
- Phone: (509) 315-8063
Quick Step Anchor Quick Step Anchor Info
The Quick Step Anchor is a device that has been designed to safely speed up Vertical Ventilation Operations by providing Firefighters with a sturdy platform that will take the place of the pickhead axe, trash hook, or haligan which are currently used as footholds for today's truckmen. Both of these practices need a dedicated Firefighter simply to hold the axe trash hook or haligan in order to stabilize and ensure they don't come out of the roof.
Performing Vertical Ventilation Operations in this manner is very dangerous and does not provide a solid and confident foothold for the Firefighter performing the procedure.
The Quick Step Anchor has been designed to free up the Firefighter that was previously dedicated to securing the axe/haligan and provides a secure and stable platform for the truckman that is performing the operation.
The Quick Step Anchor also incorporates an "anchor point" that allows the truckman to anchor him/herself with a lanyard. In the event that he/she slips and falls, since the truckman is anchored to the "QSA" and the QSA is anchored to the roof, their fall will be arrested by the attached lanyard.
The Quick Step Anchor is a sturdy and robust roof step that will make your Vertical Ventilation Operation a faster and more importantly, a safer procedure.
LANYARD ADD ON
Free Fall Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Adjustable Length 6 foot Free Fall Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch 9800 lbf. webbing. Adjustable from 4 to 6 feet.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN)
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 ft. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 48 inches.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN)
side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets adjustable Length 6 foot Free Fall requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
Quick Step Anchor Quick Step Anchor, Features
- Adjustable to all pitched roofs
- Anchor point can be used for rappelling or roof rescues
- Carry hands-free up any ladder
- Easily used and implemented
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Maintenance Free
- Stores easily in any fire apparatus
- Training takes only minutes
Quick Step Anchor Quick Step Anchor, Item Numbers
- Item No.: QS100
Description: The Quick Step Roof Anchor
- Item No.: QS100