Cosmas Hercules V2- Leather Wildland Fire Boot
Contact and Other Info
- Phone: (509) 315-8063
Cosmas Hercules V2- Leather Wildland Fire Boot Info
This 9 inch Boot is the first to be designed specifically for Mountaineering Wildland Fire Fighting. These boots are the best you will find and are top of the line.
SEASON CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! CALL FOR AVAILABLE SIZES.
Cosmas Hercules V2- Leather Wildland Fire Boot, Specifications
|MARKINGS||label containing all information required by NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing|
Cosmas Hercules V2- Leather Wildland Fire Boot, Features
- Accordian-stye flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do
- Ankle Armor contoured ankle guards protect ankles from knock and dings- an industry first by Cosmas
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch confirms to your foot providing comfort and support
- AVAILABLE SIZES – D, E, and EEE: 5 – 13, 14, 15.
- Bi-zonal Lacing: The first speed hook is a lace lock, allowing you to tighten the boot in the forefoot area, lock the lace, then tighten the upper part of the boot for a custom fit.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - Designed in Italy; made in Romania.
- Dual-Zone Contact lacing System: Anatomically asymmetrical, with free floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of each individual foot.
- Extended Lacing- Extends all the way down to the toe to ensure a precision fit
- Fire-resistant Kevlar thread thoughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot and the internal bootie system
- Midsole Armor combination composite puncture plate/ladder shank/midsole, provides full puncture resistance coverage and thermal insulation for the bottom of the foot.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support
- Seamless, one-piece upper construction
- Soft Full Grain Leather Collar insures comfortable calves.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- This Cosmas exclusive, patent pending construction is stiff and supportive in the heel and arch, yet flexible in the firefoot, allowing your foot to flex naturally.
- Welted construction allows for resoling, extending the life of your boots.
- Welted, high traction, vulcanized rubber outsole with a true mountaineering tread design provides superior grip and stability. Equipped with ergonomic HeelRoll to promote a natural walking motion.
Cosmas Hercules V2- Leather Wildland Fire Boot, Item Numbers
- Item No.: CMF191
Description: Hercules V2 Fire Boot
- Item No.: CMF191